The Platform is owned by AV LIFE CHANGER PVT LTD having its registered office at 2nd Floor, Silver Square Building, Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam – 781005, India.
User Account, Password, and Security:
If You use the Platform, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform.
You agree to
- immediately notify Nazitora of any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
User Conduct and Rules on the Platform:
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- is misleading in any way
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
- violates any law for the time being in force
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers
- A User may be considered fraudulent or loss to business due to fraudulent activity if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Users doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by Nazitora
- Users fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another Users’ phone/email
- Users uses invalid address, email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Users returns the wrong product
- Users refuses to pay for an order
- Users involved in the snatch and run of any order
- Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to Nazitora
- User with excessive returns
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for fake/used order
- Nazitora may cancel any order that classify as 'Bulk Orders'/'Fraud orders' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order'/'Fraud Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Nazitora:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
- Any order paced using a technological glitch/loophole.
- You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company and interrupt or causes to interrupt, damages the use by other Users of Nazitora.
- You shall not use any false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads Nazitora by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions.
- We on certain landing page even allow our Users to experience free exchange of ideas and observations regarding interest in the field of fashion, including ‘viewing user generated content’ and/or ‘videos’ and ‘posting comments’. By accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content to any specific dedicated page on the Platform, you accept and consent to the practices described in these ‘Terms of Service’ and ‘Privacy Policies’, as well as any other terms of prescribed by the Nazitora on the Platform. You agree and undertake that when accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content on these pages You will not imitate, abuse, harass, any Customer/User or violate and exploit, any of these ‘Terms of Service’ of the Platform.
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Platform or related to us.
- The Content posted does not necessarily reflect Nazitora views. In no event shall Nazitora assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Nazitora hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish, appearance, size, colour etc., of the final Product as ordered by the User. Nazitora Return & Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Nazitora within the return/exchange period (Please read the Product Detail Page to see the number of days up to which a product can be returned/exchanged, post-delivery). In case of return or exchange of the purchased item, please refer to the "Return and Exchange Policy" available on the website.
Contents Posted on Platform:
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through Platform are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Nazitora does not warrant that: Platform will be constantly available, or available at all or the information on Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
All the Products sold on Platform are governed by different state laws and if we are unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, we will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by us from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
E-Platform for Communication:
You agree, understand and acknowledge that Nazitora is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the Platform at the price indicated therein at any time.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
Platform is controlled and operated by Nazitora and products are also sold by Nazitora. All material on Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Nazitora is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Nazitora or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of Our various Service. However, we reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by You and You agree to grant royalty free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to Us to use the content for reasonable business purpose.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Nazitora be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data
- any other matter relating to the services including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Platform or Service. Nazitora shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Nazitora during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Nazitora. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at Nazitora is done entirely at Users own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. Nazitora shall not be liable for any dispute or disagreement between Users
Nazitora may suspend or terminate your use of the Nazitora or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or anyway otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until Nazitora chooses to terminate them.
- If You or Nazitora terminates your use of the Platform or any Service, Nazitora may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Nazitora will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Nazitora for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- If You use any false e-mail address or use the portal for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company or mislead Nazitora by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions then Nazitora reserves the right to refuse access to the portal, terminate accounts including any linked accounts without notice to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, applicable authorities at Bangalore. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Guwahati, Assam.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through Nazitora. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Delivery Related - User agrees and acknowledges that any claims regarding order delivery (including non-receipt/ non- delivery of order or signature verification) shall be notified to Nazitora within 5 days from the alleged date of delivery of product reflecting on the Nazitora portal. Non notification by You of non-receipt or non-delivery within the time period specified shall be construed as a deemed delivery in respect of that transaction. Nazitora disclaims any liability or responsibility for claims regarding non-delivery, non-receipt of order (including signature verification in Proof of delivery) after 5 days from the alleged date of delivery of product reflecting on the Nazitora portal.
- The Convenience Fee shall be specified on the shopping bag page on the Nazitora Platform.
- The Convenience Fee shall be charged on the overall order value.
- Nazitora reserves the right to modify/waive off the Convenience Fee from time to time.
- The Convenience Fee shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws for making payments to AV LIFE CHANGER PVT LTD.
- To protect the rights of customers, Nazitora reserves the right to collect Convenience Fee for all orders and disable cash on delivery option for accounts which have high percentage of returns and shipments not accepted, of the number of orders placed through such accounts.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
NOTE FOR RETURN & EXCHANGE :
- The items should be unused and unwashed for hygiene reasons.
- The product should have the original packaging and tags in place. Items without the original tags will not be accepted.
- Customized products cannot be returned or exchanged
- Return/Exchange requests that are not raised within 7 days of receiving the product would not be accepted.
- Products bought during sale are non-refundable
In case there is an order cancellation, please do so before it is shipped. Shipping charges are non-refundable once the order is dispatched.
- If you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with, please refuse the package. Mail us at [email protected] mentioning your Order ID. The replacement will be issued to you at no additional cost, after due verification.
- Shipping and COD charges are non-refundable.
- If you receive any defective product, do contact us immediately by mailing us at [email protected] with your Order ID and send us a snapshot of the defect. We will either provide you with a credit note or refund the amount of the product.
- If you have to cancel an order, please do so before your order is shipped
- If you cancel your order before it has been shipped, we will refund the entire amount
- The shipping charges for sending the products back has to be borne by the customer
- Once we have received the products a quality check would be done by our team
- The amount refunded to you would be only for the products, not the shipping charges
- If you do opt for a credit note, you cannot en-cash it later.
- In case we do not have a pick-up service available at your location, you would have to self ship the product. A maximum of 150 INR would be given to you as a credit note for reverse shipping.
- We unfortunately do not have an exchange policy for international customers.
- For COD orders, the refund link will be sent to the registered email and contact number. In case of non-redemption of the link, you can contact our customer service within 3 months for a new link.
- If you first opted for an exchange and then would want to return the exchanged product for a refund, you would have to bear the 150 Rs reverse shipping charges
- Raise an exchange request within 7 days of receiving the product. Once we have it with us, we will ship the replacement product to you within 5-10 working days. You can raise your exchange request through the website. You will receive an approval mail from us within 48 hours if the request is accepted.
- A pick up would be arranged and a label would be sent to you via email which needs to be attached to the package for reverse pick up
- Mention the order details & complete shipping address on the packet as stated below – * Order Number and the Name used while placing the order * Shipping Address: 2nd Floor, Silver Square Building, Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam 781005.
- Please make sure that the original packing is intact when the product is picked up.
- No return and exchange request would be accepted if the return/exchange request is raised after 7 days of receiving the shipment. In case of exceptional cases please write to us at [email protected].
- You would be notified by us, once we receive your shipment.
- In case we do not have pick up service available at your location, you would have to self ship the product. A maximum of 150 INR would be given to you as a credit note for reverse shipping.
- The exchange would not be accepted if the product was customized for you.
- If you want to exchange the product you ordered for another product of a higher amount, we would give you a coupon code for the amount of the product you returned. You can use this code while placing the order and pay the balance amount on your next purchase.
- If you want to exchange your product with another product of lower amount, we would ship the product as soon as we receive it and the balance would be refunded back to you. You can also opt for a credit note for the balance amount, which can be used for your next purchase.
- Once you opt for a credit note, you cannot en-cash it later.
- Products bought during sale are non-refundable
- Exchange is possible only once. If you opt to exchange the product the 2nd time, you would have to bear the reverse shipping charges and forward shipping charges, which would cost you 300 INR.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Subash Manzi (+917099038105)